Did you forget your math homework?
If you forget your math homework, DO NOT FRET!
1. Click on the following link: www.connected.mcgraw-hill.com.
2. Use the username and password on the index card stapled to the cover of your agenda.
3. Click on e-book.
4. Click the arrows until you find the page(s) that is/are the assignment.
5. To print, click the worksheet picture at the bottom center of the page.
6. You may use a blank piece of paper and hand copy the problems from the screen. There is a way to make the screen bigger on the top toolbar.
If you use a blank piece of paper, include the assignment on the heading of your paper.
Smile and pretend as if you planned it this way all along :)